The Ultimate Reptile Zoo Experience
Birthday parties, tours, behind the scenes experience, and hours of fun and entertainment! Explore a world of reptiles at one of our Reptilia Facilities! We are Canada’s largest fully indoor reptile facilities – displaying over 250 reptiles, amphibians, and even a few arachnids. Our Zookeepers will display our diverse reptiles through daily tours, shows, and feeding demonstrations!
Our state-of-the-art facilities are CAZA-accredited! That means that we have been recognized for our high standards of animals welfare and consider our zoo a humane agency for animal care, conservation, science, and education. This way you can explore our zoo knowing that our reptiles are beloved and treated with utmost respect.
Reptilia Facilities are open all year round (except Christmas Day), come visit for the best reptile zoo experience. Parking is always free!
|General Admission||13-64||$17 +tax|
|Child Admission||2-12||$12 +tax|
|Senior Admission||65+||$14 +tax|
|Additional Family Members||–||$39+tax|
- Mar 3: Nile Crocodile Feeding @ 1;45PM (Vaughan Facility)
- Mar 11-15: ReptiCamp / March Break
- Mar 22: Venomous Showcase (Vaughan Facility)
- Mar 25: Reticulated Python Feeding (Vaughan Facility)
- Apr 7: Nile Crocodile Feeding at 1:45PM (Vaughan Only)
- Apr 19: Good Friday – We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
- Apr 21: Easter Day – We’re Open 10AM – 6PM!
- Apr 22: Easter Monday – We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
- Apr 22-26: Passover Camp! Register now by calling Bookings!
- Apr 28: Reticulated Python Feeding! (Vaughan Only)
- May 5: Vaughan Business Appreciation Day! Employees of Vaughan Businesses receive FREE admission with Valid Employee ID or Stub.
- May 5: Nile Crocodile Feeding at 1:45PM! (Vaughan Only)
- May 12: Mother’s Day! Moms visiting with family receive FREE admission!
- May 20: Victoria Day! We’re Open 10AM – 5PM!
Stay tuned with our latest news! We are currently expanding and growing our facilities, stay tuned!